The Way to Change Font Style On Oppo R11 Plus – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo R11 Plus.
The Oppo R11 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an Adreno 512 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6 GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo R11 Plus flaunts a 6-inch LTPS LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 367 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
For the primary snapper, the Oppo R11 Plus has a 20 MP +
16 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. There is a 20 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
The ColorOS 3.2 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS comes preloaded on the device. ColorOS 3.2 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ColorOS 3.2 gives you amazing experience.
ColorOS 3.2 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in ColorOS 3.2, you can just change the font size only in ColorOS 3.2.
Many Oppo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Oppo R11 Plus device run on ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 Plus with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R11 Plus App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11 Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11 Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11 Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11 Plus.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo R11 Plus, Drop a comment and let us know!