Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo R11 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo R11.
The Oppo R11 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4 GB of RAM and a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. It also equips an Adreno 512 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Oppo R11 flaunts a 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 367 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Oppo R11 has come with great Dual rear camera having 20 MP + 16 MP lens that can quality moments beautifully. At the front, a 20 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies.
The phone has also run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat skin based on ColorOS 3.2 OS. Android 7.1.1 Nougat user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Android 7.1.1 Nougat gives you amazing experience.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Android 7.1.1 Nougat, you can just change the font size only in Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Oppo R11 device.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R11 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo R11, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!