Customizing Font On Style Oppo R17 Neo – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo R17 Neo.
The smartphone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Oppo R17 Neo is powered by a 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Oppo R17 Neo runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB).
Connectivity options on the Oppo R17 Neo include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB OTG. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Oppo R17 Neo. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Roboto. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font on Oppo R17 Neo with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R17 Neo App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R17 Neo, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R17 Neo to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R17 Neo with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R17 Neo.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R17 Neo.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo R17 Neo. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo R17 Neo? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.