Customize Oppo R9 Plus Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo R9 Plus.
The Oppo R9 Plus comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 367 pixels per inch (ppi). Oppo R9 Plus is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (MSM8976) processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 4,120mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo R9 Plus runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Oppo R9 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo R9 Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Oppo R9 Plus. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and Roboto. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Oppo device.
How to Change Font on Oppo R9 Plus with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R9 Plus App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R9 Plus, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R9 Plus to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R9 Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R9 Plus.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R9 Plus.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo R9 Plus, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.