Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy C8 Android 7.0 Nougat – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung Galaxy C8.
The Samsung Galaxy C8 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.39 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P25 Lite (MT6757CD) chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 3 GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T880 MP2 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy C8 flaunts a 5.5-inch Super Amoled display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent Dual camera of 13 MP + 5 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 16 MP front camera.
The Galaxy C8 lineup will run a new version of Samsung Experience 8.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Samsung Experience 8.1 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Samsung Experience 8.1.
Samsung Experience 8.1 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Samsung Experience 8.1, you can just change the font size only in Samsung Experience 8.1.
Samsung Experience 8.1 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Galaxy C8 device.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy C8 via GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy C8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy C8 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy C8, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. If you do end up switching fonts on your Samsung Galaxy C8, Let us know in the comments below!