The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo V7+ FuntouchOS 3.2 Android 7.1.2 Nougat – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Vivo V7+? Funtouch OS came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Vivo V7+ is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an Adreno 506 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Vivo V7+ flaunts a 5.99-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 269 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
Vivo V7+ runs on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat-based operating system, namely FuntouchOS 3.2. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
FuntouchOS is a customized version of Android used by Vivo on its smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Vivo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as FuntouchOS Theme Store and more.
By default, the Vivo V7+ comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the FuntouchOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V7+ via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V7+, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V7+ will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V7+ via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V7+.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V7+ will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo V7+. What font is splattered all over your Vivo V7+ UI today? Let us know in the comments below!