The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo V7 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo V7.
The Vivo V7 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4 GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset. It is supported by the Adreno 506 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Vivo V7 flaunts a 5.7-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 282 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Vivo V7 has a Rear camera setup at the back consisting of a 16 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. The selfie lovers will find the 24 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
The phone has also run on Funtouch OS 3.2 skin based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS. Funtouch OS 3.2 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 3.2 gives you amazing experience.
2 Applications to Change Vivo V7 (Funtouch 3.2) Fonts Without Root
Vivo’s Funtouch OS 3.2 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo V7 device run on Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
1. via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V7, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V7 will have better display look.
2. via iTheme App
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V7.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V7 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V7, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts.
I hope you will find this article very useful and the way you can install this application on your phone.
Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.