The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Y71i – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Y71i.
The Vivo Y71i comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Vivo Y71i is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Vivo Y71i runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3,285mAh battery.
The Vivo Y71i runs FunTouch OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB).
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y71i include Bluetooth v4.20. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor. The Vivo Y71i measures 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
You can change the font in your Vivo Y71i without root. Vivo Y71i smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y71i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y71i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y71i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y71i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y71i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y71i will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y71i, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!