Customizing Font On Style Vivo Y93 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y93.
The Vivo Y93 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.95 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 505 GPU with a 3GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Vivo Y93 comes with a large 6.2-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a density of 271 ppi, which results in a fantastic outdoor visibility. The 19:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The Vivo Y93 has come with great Dual rear camera having 13 MP + 2 MP lens that can quality moments beautifully. There is a 8 MP front camera that can impress the selfie lovers.
The phone has also run on Funtouch OS 4.5 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS. Funtouch OS 4.5 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 4.5.
Funtouch OS 4.5 is a custom skin developed by Vivo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Y93 device run on Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y93, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y93 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y93.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y93 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.