Customizing Font On Style Vivo Y93s – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y93s.
The Vivo Y93s features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4 GB of RAM and a 2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. Apart from these, an PowerVR GE8320 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Vivo Y93s features a 6.2-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1520 pixels) and retains pixel density of 271 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The Vivo Y93s has come with great Dual rear camera having 13 MP + 2 MP lens that can quality moments beautifully. At the front, a 8 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies.
The Vivo Y93s lineup will run a new version of Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Funtouch OS 4.5 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 4.5 gives you amazing experience.
Funtouch OS 4.5 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Funtouch OS 4.5, you can just change the font size only in Funtouch OS 4.5.
Funtouch OS 4.5 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo Y93s device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y93s, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y93s will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93s via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y93s.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y93s will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y93s, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!