The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Y95 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y95.
The Vivo Y95 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.95 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 505 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4 GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Y95 flaunts a 6.22-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a density of 270 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent Dual rear camera of 13 MP + 2 MP with phase detection autofocus and anti-shake optimization that captures great pictures even while taking quickly. It also has a 19.7 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The phone has also run on Funtouch OS 4.5 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS. Funtouch OS 4.5 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 4.5 gives you amazing experience.
One of the key features of Funtouch OS 4.5 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, font style, and finally the theme.
If you have Vivo Y95 with Funtouch OS 4.5 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Funtouch OS 4.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Funtouch OS 4.5 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y95 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y95, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y95 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y95 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y95.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y95 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.