Customizing Font On Style Xiaomi Mi 4S – You might want to change the font on your beloved Xiaomi but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Xiaomi Mi 4S.
The Xiaomi Mi4s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 chip that can provide great performance, with an Hexa-Core processor running at a speed of 1.8 GHz. There is an Adreno 418 GPU with a 3GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Xiaomi Mi4s comes with a 5-inch FHD LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 441 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
For the primary snapper, the Xiaomi Mi4s has a 13 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 5 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The Xiaomi Mi4s lineup will run a new version of MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Xiaomi MIUI user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in MIUI 7.
One of the key features of MIUI 7 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, font style, and finally the theme.
Many Xiaomi users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Xiaomi Mi4s device run on MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 4S via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Mi 4S via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Xiaomi Mi 4S from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Mi 4S, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Mi 4S display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Xiaomi Mi 4S? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!