How To Change Font Style On Redmi Note 3 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Xiaomi but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the latest model from the Chinese company, and is all set to bend the rules of the budget segment. The phone is the first in the Redmi series to have a full-metal body and a fingerprint sensor.
The phone also marks the debut of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 650 SoC, which offers unprecedented levels of performance for a budget device. Battery life is very good thanks to the 4050mAh battery. Camera quality is good but could have been better.
The 5.5-inch display offers a crisp full-HD resolution and is great for multimedia use. Overall, at a starting price of Rs 9,999, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is hard to beat as it offers very good value.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone doesn’t only include the Xiaomi official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.