Two Ways to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro ONE UI Android 9.0 – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 3GB of RAM and a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset. Apart from these, an ARM Mali-T830 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro flaunts a 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) FHD Super Amoled display with 401 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro lineup will run a new version of ONE UI based on Android 9.0. The Samsung’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
The ONE UI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. In addition to the visual changes, Samsung has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as ONE UI Theme Store and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro devices running ONE UI but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J7 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J7 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J7 Pro display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Let us know in the comments below!