Font Style Vivo Nex A – The Vivo Nex A is a high end gadget with an amazing battery backup. It has all the elements one desires in a smartphone.
The Vivo Nex A flaunts a 6.59-inch full HD+ (1080 x 2316 pixels) display, boots on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system, features gorilla glass and a fingerprint sensor.
For driving the phone, there are two quad-core processors (2.2GHz dual-core Kryo 360 and 1.7GHz hexa-core, Kryo 360) seated upon a Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon chipset. It is aided by 6GB of RAM and Adreno 616 graphics engine.
Vivo is where users turn their heads for advanced customization without rooting their Android devices. This includes the theme engine (with i Theme app), Icons support, fonts support, video or live lockscreen, and much more.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Nex A via zFont App
zFont is an extremely useful app for Vivo users. Now you can change your smartphone’s look in a matter of seconds from the comfort of this easy-to-use app.
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts.
- You can choose one preferred font and click Download.
- Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear.
- Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local.
- Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Nex A will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Nex A via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Nex A.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font.
- Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Nex A will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Nex A. Do you leave them stock or go all out? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.