Font For Vivo X20 – The Vivo X20 is a great smartphone, probably one of the best in its price segment. However, the performance is slightly on the inferior side although it looks strong on paper.
The Vivo X20 comes with a 6.0-inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 402 PPI. It is result of a great screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. Moreover it has an aspect ratio of 18:9 which which makes it trendy as per the present vogue.
The smartphone houses a 64GB inbuilt storage so that you can save ample amount files and documents. You can even increase it up to 128GB by using a microSD card.
You can easily use any of these font style apps and create an unique font styles on your Vivo X20.
Change Font via zFont App
zFont provides you stylish look to your fonts which make your Vivo X20 attractive. There are various fonts with different font styles to use.
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X20, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X20 will have better display look.
Change Font via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X20.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X20 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!