Customizing Font On Style Vivo Y79 FuntouchOS 3.2 Android 7.1.2 Nougat – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Vivo Y79 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Vivo Y79 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 506 GPU, and a 4GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo Y79 comes with a 5.99-inch HD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels with sharp pixel density of 269 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 18:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
It runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system with the company’s own FuntouchOS 3.2 skin on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Vivo. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo Y79 device run on FuntouchOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y79 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y79, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y79 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y79 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y79.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y79 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!