IM+ All-In-One Mobile Messenger by SHAPE Services is a complete solution that allows users to exchange instant messages within MSN/Windows Live Messenger™, AIM/iChat, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk and Yahoo between mobile devices and PCs in real-time.
IM+ users can use the same accounts on mobile devices and PC regardless of the mobile operator – it’s very convenient for using in business trips.
- Yamee v1.1 – Free Yahoo Messenger Client
What’s New in version 1.1 *60 emotions *message alerts : vibrate, sound, flash backlight
- Q-MSN v2.0
Finally a super fast version of Windows Live Messenger also commonly referred to as MSN Messenger has arrived on Mobiles. Talk to your friends when you want where you want. It comes with everything you need to talk to your …
- Gmobi, Google Talk Instant Messaging client for mobile phones
The Web2Mobi Gmobi, Gmobi midlet beta v.0.82.26 is a mobile client with features: – Google Talk Instant Messaging client for mobile phones. – Safe, direct connect to Google server via SSL/TLS. No intermediate servers. – Multiple simultaneous chats, easy to …
- Buddies grouping in contact list. – New!
- Online Help Forms. Fill out the help forms and find answers to your questions with the online help forms.- New!
- Smileys. Add emotions to your messages. – New!
- TCP\IP connection checking during the first start. – New!
- You have one client for several services: AIM®/ iChat, MSN®/Windows Live Messenger™,
- ICQ®,Yahoo® Google® Talk and Jabber® .
- User interface with different graphical themes.
- Multiple Code Pages support: You can exchange messages in any European language, if your phone supports the corresponding fonts.
- Simultaneous connection to all selected systems.
- Full presence status support.
- Ability to add and remove contacts.
- You can set up the time interval between requests to the IM+, to control your connection costs.
- With IM+ you can alway be “online”. IM+ will receive messages for you even if you have temporarily connection problems (e.g. in tunnel), as soon as the connection is established again, the client will request the messages from server and deliver them to you.
- IM+ sends you the data from all services at once and only that data, which is supported by IM+, this helps you to save a lot of traffic.
- IM+ keeps the contact list information on the respective servers. So, IM+ and your convenient desktop client always use just the same contact list. E.g if you add new buddy to your contact list with IM+, you will see this user in your contact list when you connect with your desktop client next time.
- IM+ for Java phones is available in two versions: lite and full version. The only difference between these two versions is that the lite version doesn’t include status icons and is much smaller. Lite version can be installed on much more phone models than the full version. Try out the demo versions of our software to find out which of two versions is the best for your phone.
JAVA Midp 2.0 Cellphones
IM+ v3.6 Java Application