Use your cell phone as a compass. By rotating the phone so that the sun and/or moon icons match their location in the sky, the top of the phone will indicate true north.
Features in Version 4.1
- Fixed failure to load world map on Nokia 3rd edition phones.
- Improved format of info on Nokia phones.
- Reduced size of JAR by compressing world map images.
- Enlarged list of valid time zones for a given location.
- Improved “Please Wait” form with cancel option.
- Restored “Color” display option. Restored display of GTM. New icon.
Any cell phone or other mobile device with J2ME (Java 2 mobile edition).