DEdit by Juriy Bakunin is a program text editor for the Symbian S60 2nd and 3rd edition. The program aimed at creating and editing simple text, and is a good tool for developers.
Lets you have multiple editing windows with several files at the same time, includes a history of files, search and replace functions, selecting text of various types, advanced functions and bookmarks. The texts can be saved with almost any type of character encoding, we can highlight the line in which we are editing and configure the appearance and colors of the editor.
- Advanced selection and movement operations
- Support of many encodings, including system encoding plugins (.cpl)
- Search and replace in text, with history of user searches.
- Integrated simple file manager, which helps you to open and save files
- A lot hotkeys, designed for using with one hand
- History of 20 last open files
- Can remember last positions of edited documents
- Remember user defined text positions (Bookmarks), 20 for each edited document
- Show one-based string and symbol position of cursor