PhoneScreen is a tool for displaying a mobile phone’s screen on a PC, ideal for use during presentations and demonstrations.
PhoneScreen has an application installed on the Phone and another on the PC. The phone connects to the PC using either Bluetooth, WiFi or even a GPRS3G connection.
Features PhoneScreen v 4.00
* See your phone’s screen displayed and updated in real time on your PC.
Simple to setup WiFi connectivity and Seamless Bluetooth Integration (support for the Widcomm,Toshiba, BlueSoleil, Microsoft and other common bluetooth stacks).
* Simple configuration – works right out of the box! Direct access to the bluetooth stack, no slow browsing-for bluetooth devices or time spent attempting to connect-to a Bluetooth device – it just works!
* “Snap” button to capture Screen Shots from your mobile phone.
* Support for real-time scaling of the phone image on the PC – ideal for demonstration to a large audience.
* Supports devices in their natural screen resolutions – both portrait and landscape.
* Supports multiple phones connected simultaneously.
* Works wirelessly up to 10 meters – 30 foot from your PC
Nokia: 3250,5500, 6110, 6290, E50, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E65, E70, E90, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N80, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95
Samsung SGH-i520 , LK KS10 JoY
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- A Symbian Series60 Version 3 phone
- Connectivity (one of)
- Bluetooth PC support; PhoneScreen has Native support for Microsoft, Widcomm (Broadcom) and Toshiba Bluetooth stacks and Bluetooth Serial Port support for use with other Bluetooth configurations (e.g. IVT BlueSoleil)
- A Series60 phone supporting WiFi
- A Series60 phone setup with a 3GGPRS access point