DJK-Microtext is a program designed for reading diverse documentations (text files) directly from the mobile phone. The program is designed for people in fond of reading and not only, you can always read a favorite book, a documentation or funny joke, no matter where you are.
- backward and forward scrolling, line by line and page by page
- background, foreground and scrollbars color chooser
- zoom function (100% to 300%)
- autoscroll, for automatic scroll at specified time interval (0 seconds to 20 seconds)
- text rotation at 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees for optimal display
- manual and automatic configurations saves
- words search function, in multiple files
- multiple text files loading
- SMS function, for sending messages with the content of current page
- font options: bold, italic, plain, underline / small, medium, large
- menu languages: Romanian, English, Italiano.
In order to load your own text file, you must do the following steps:
- you must edit the text file with the desired documentation and it is saved by the name ‘file.txt’
- the well known archiver WinZip is installed
- you must edit the file named `file.txt` in the jar archive or add to archive others text files and then open them from application. (Jar archive is like zip – renaming .jar into .zip and vice versa is ok)
- you can drag&drop the files you want or recreate the jar archive with well-known tools
- you must install the application (.jar) on the mobile phone.