New in Version 2.1
– Added support for ICQ
– Added support for AOL Instant Messenger
– Added support for Windows Live Messenger
– Added support for Google Talk
– Added support for Yahoo! Messenger
– Added support for Level 1 messages
– Added charging indicator LED
– Added LED indicator when battery fully charged (automatically turns off after customizable interval)
– Added battery low indicator with customizable threshold
– Added alert when battery full
For BerryBuzz 2.1 – Custom LED Colors, Repeating Alerts and more! OS 4.2.1 to 4.6
BlackBerry: 7130c, 7130e, 7130g, 7130v, 8100 (Pearl), 8110 (Pearl), 8120 (Pearl), 8130 (Pearl), 8220 (Pearl Flip), 8230 (Pearl Flip), 8300 (Curve), 8310 (Curve), 8320 (Curve), 8330 (Curve), 8350i (Curve), 8520 (Curve), 8700c, 8700f, 8700g, 8700r, 8700v, 8703e, 8705g, 8707g, 8707h, 8707v, 8800, 8820, 8830, 8900 (Curve), 8930 (Curve), 9000 (Bold), 9630 (Tour)
For BerryBuzz 2.1 – Custom LED Colors, Repeating Alerts and more! OS 4.7 and OS 5.0
BlackBerry: 8530 (Curve), 9500 (Storm), 9530/9530T (Storm), 9550 (Storm2), 9630 (Tour), 9700 (Bold)
Now, you know the way you can install the application on your phone in just some clicks with the help of BerryBuzz 2.1.35. I hope you will find this article very useful and the way you can install this application on your phone.
If you love this application, you will also love the similar application like BerryBuzz 2.1.35 which is having features of BerryBuzz 2.1.35.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this, and I will meet you in the next one. If you find any difficulty while following this article, then you can comment below, and I will help you out with an immediate fix.
If you want to enjoy the latest version of BerryBuzz 2.1.35, then I will suggest you bookmark our site and never miss any updates from BerryBuzz 2.1.35.