Great news for OPPO N3 user who were searching for the working rooting guide, now you can easily root with SuperSU tool which is very popular rooting Android smartphones. Oppo root tool now supports the N3, allowing users to install root, change system partition and use apps that require root permission such as Titanuim backup, Xposed and its modules.
Tutorial Root OPPO N3 Without Computer
- Download and install Oppo Tools on your device
- Run Oppo tools
- There is some options tab (Tools, Common and Flash), tap at Common
- In Common option select Root, Oppo tools will ask you to install OppoToolsPugin application, tap on button to install
- After installation, Open it, and click One Key Root
- Wait until root process finish
IF the root is successful then an app named “SuperSU” will be installed on your phone.
You just rooted your OPPO N3. Any hurdles you faced during the whole walkthrough, let me know in the comments below. And I’ll mind if you don’t share this tutorial with your friends.(Remember sharing is caring!)