Now we have another amazing root-tool in the form of an Apk. The root exploit is called TowelRoot and works on almost android phones including the Nokia X2. Towel Root app is so easy to use that it does not require any specific instructions yet we have described the steps to get your X2 just in a single tap.
But the app can only root the Nokia X2 devices which are not updated to version 2.1. If you have updated yours, use the Nokia X2 tools instead.
- First of all download towelroot
- You can either download it directly on your phone or first download the .apk on your computer and then transfer on your phone.
- Make it sure you have checked that option in the Settings which allows to install third-party applications from unknown sources.
- After the app has been installed, run it from the applications page.
- Open TowelRoot and tap on Make it ra1n.
- Download SuperSU from here and sideload it to your phone.
- Run it and choose Continue> Normal and then restart your phone.
- You now have the root access.