Almost everyone in this world likes music. Many people listen to music for entertainment. There are also many genres of music that you can listen to according to your liking. There are 2 main things in a song, namely vocals and musical instruments, but if you want to karaoke then you can remove the vocals from a song so you can sing. That means you have to separate the vocals and the music, but you can’t separate the two unless you can use your guitar to accompany your singing. Along with the times, now you can easily separate vocals and music using only an Android smartphone. So if you have a song and you want to separate only the vocals or just the music then you can use this method once. See below for details.
Easy Ways to Separate Vocals and Music on Android Phones
For those of you who want to try easy ways to separate vocals and music on Android phones then you can see the guide below.
1. The first step, please open the Play Store and install the Moises app.
2. After that open the Moises app.
3. Tap Next.
4. Tap Next again.
5. Tap Get Started.
6. Then you can login using a Google account, Facebook, Twitter or email.
7. Next tap on the + icon to enter the music.
8. Select App Files.
9. Tap Allow, then find where you save the music file that you want to separate the vocals and music.
10. Select Split 2 Tracks.
11. Tap Send, then wait until the process is complete.
12. If you have, tap on the download icon and wait until the download process is complete.
13. Tap Next, then next again.
14. Tap Done.
15. Now in this section you can separate vocals and music, you can use only vocals or only music, if you have tap Export.
16. Tap Save to device.
17. Choose a separate path.
18. Tap Save.
Done, now you can easily separate vocals and music using only an Android smartphone. So many of my tutorials today, hopefully useful and good luck.
Also check out the previous article about how to remove vocals in songs without an app on an Android phone and various other interesting articles. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.