Change Font Style Oppo A30 – The Oppo A30 is a superb option when it comes to the camera. The primary lens comes with the single setup, having 8 MP Primary Camera and the secondary is a 5MP resolution.
The Oppo A30 Note flaunts a 5.0-inch full HD display with a pixel density of 441ppi and a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v3 to keep scratches at bay. It sports a premium metal design with a 9.1mm frame that makes it look good as well as sturdy. It can be personalised with a choice of replaceable wood back as well as leather covers.
This device gets all its strength from a 2.3GHz octa-core processor which is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and paired with 3GB of RAM for great multitasking and an Adreno 330 GPU for a good gaming experience. Android Lollipop works as the OS on this phone.
There are several free and paid Oppo Themes available on the Oppo Theme store and on the internet. Today, we shall show you how to change the font on your Oppo A30 without root.
How to Change Font on Oppo A30 with zFont App
- Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A30 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A30, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A30 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A30 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A30.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A30.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A30, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!