Gmail for mobile 2.0 is designed to be more reliable in low signal areas and provides basic offline support for phones like the Nokia N95, Sony Ericsson W910i, and BlackBerry Curve. You can now log into multiple accounts (including both Gmail and Google Apps email accounts) at the same time.
- Multiple accounts. Quickly switch between your Google Apps email and Gmail from the same client.
- Multiple Mobile Drafts. Jot your thoughts down, finish and send later.
- Shortcut keys*. Undo, scroll up and down, archive, delete, refresh at the push of a button. See Menu/Help in the app.
- Basic offline*. Compose and read your most recent email even when you’re on the subway or plane.
- Language Support. Gmail for mobile 2.0 is available in over 35 languages.
- Message autorefresh. Gmail shows new messages in your inbox without you having to refresh the browser.
- Address autocomplete. Gmail lets you enter long email addresses using just a few keystrokes.
- View attachments. Open message attachments, including photos, Microsoft Word™ documents and PDF files.
- Gmail goodness. Spam filtering, search, labels, filters, stars – and lots of storage space.
* Note that not all phones fully support basic offline or all shortcut keys.
To download Gmail for mobile version 2.0, just go to m.google.com/mail in your mobile browser