GoTalkMobile is GTalk instant messenger (IM) client for your J2ME-enabled cell phone. It’s used for sending and receiving Google Talk and Jabber instant messages just like SMS, via GPRS at no additional cost! It’s written in J2ME, and we have MIDP1.0 and MIDP2.0 compatible versions.
GoTalk Mobile Features
We-Travel is a personal initiative to develop a free navigation solution for Java enabled mobile phones.We-Travel gives you clear voice directions to reach your destination in an optimal way, either by car, bike or foot, supported by a 3D ‘bird’s …
- MessageHub 2.31
MessageHub is an instant messaging client that runs on mobile phones, allowing you to send and receive instant messages anytime, anywhere.It supports MessageHub, MSN (with avatar) and Yahoo chat. You are instantly connected to your existing friends! It is user …
- GPSViewer v2.4
The GPSViewer shows the time, the current location, the speed, and the moving direction on the display of the mobile phone and runs on all phones, which at least support CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0 and which allow access to …
- Talk to PC Google Talk users!
- It’s much faster than SMS!!
- GoTalkMobile is completely secure!
- Run GoTalkMobile on your phone and PC and be always online!
- It’s like SMS, but 100 times cheaper! Forget about SMS with GoTalkMobile!
- Talk to cell phones’ users!
- It’s free. Use it, copy it, send it to your friends for free!
- GoTalkMobile runs minimized in the background!
- Minimize GPRS traffic cost: GoTalkMobile compresses all its traffic between you and server!
- Contains NO ADS and NO SPYWARE.
GoTalkMobile jAVA enable phones