Map My Tracks turns your mobile cell phone into your personal real-time GPS tracking device. Using a mobile cell phone with built-in GPS or an external GPS receiver you can map and track your location in real-time. Map My Tracks is great for bringing a new insight into your sporting activity, it provides a competitive edge and makes training fun. Map My Tracks let your friends, competitors or parents know where you are right now.
- MobiNav – Mobile StreetMaps
MobiNav is a small J2ME application for mobile phones which can display streetmaps. The software can display the direction to a target location and it can zoom in and out very quickly using a pre-recorded multiresolution pyramid.
- DaysToDay 2.2
Accurately count days or search dates in seconds.
- 5 Minute Kaleidoscope
Paint interesting pictures within 10 seconds, increase your creativity. Using navigation button to move cursor and switch colours make it easy for everybody. Compatible with every cellphone, regardless of size and manifacturer.
It’s ideal for tracking activities like sailing, cycling, running, motor racing, canoeing, skiing, walking, windsurfing, orienteering, mountaineering, horse riding, hang gliding, gliding, snowboarding, paragliding, hot air ballooning or just for fun to show your friends where you are right now.
- Track your progress over land, sea or air in real-time using just your mobile phone
- Allow friends, training partners, coaches, spectators or parents to follow your progress live
- Gain a competitive advantage. Replay, analyse and understand your performance.
- Automatically upload track data to your Map My Tracks activity log on the web – no cables needed
- Track your race with Map My Tracks and discover where your race was won or lost
- Replay your tracks overlayed on street or satellite maps
- Analyse distance, top speed, average speed, direction, and show your current location
- Discover new tracks or training routes around the World
- Share and review tracks by others
- Compare your performance against other competitors
Map My Tracks is designed for use on any compatible mobile phone.
The basic requirements are:
– Web-enabled phone with an internet data plan and Java
– GPS-enabled phone or external GPS receiver and Bluetooth
– Map My Tracks Mobile installed on your phone
Map My Tracks v1.3.1