MobiK FreeSMS lets you send an SMS to any ad sponsored region in the MobiK Community Network.That’s right, FREE SMS from your mobile handset and lots more.
There are no limits, no costs and no charges – send as many TXT messages as you wish to other MobiK members. MobiK Free SMS is ‘ad sponsored SMS’. The advertisements we send with each SMS are what pays for the SMS carriage.
- Velox v2.1
Velox is a free application that enable you to use a bluetooth or internal gps receiver to get the speed and calculate the travelled distance. velox is optimized for 176×220 and 240×320 pixel displays.
- Live Media for Mobile v1.3.7 J2ME
Live Media for Mobile is a new and free Peer to Peer self-broadcasting service that allows you to view slideshows, webcams and download shared files from either your own private PC or from public global broadcasters.
- Toury chat v.1.0.1
In Toury Chat you are able to: – Create your personal avatar – toury, and choose her appearence – Chat with other players – Use your personal room to change your clothes – Users will be able to transfer accounts …
Features and benefits:
- The MobiK community is 100% opt-in. There are no limits, no costs and no catches.
- Opt-in or opt-out at any time. There are no obligations to becoming a MobiK Commuity member.
- Use the same MobiK login account. Seamlessly have all your Contacts details accessible via your mobile phone or web account.
- Powerful group SMS support. Simultaneously send to groups of friends and Contacts.
- Inbuilt language filter. MobiK blocks inappropriate words being sent as part of a TXT message.
- Easy Contacts editor. Add your own Contacts and access your personal list anywhere in the world. Great for travellers!
- Message log. MobiK retains a summary of all outbound message and delivery notifications.
- Intuitive interface. MobiK uses as ‘click and drag interface’ for unmatched performance and ease-of-use.
- Easy account management. Manage your own mobile number change or password reset. It’s only a few clicks away with MobiK.
To use MobiK you need to have a mobile phone that contains the Java ME runtime kernel.To run a Java ME application, your mobile phone needs to have the Java ME runtme kernel preinstalled. This runtime module needs to installed by the phone manufacturer.