The Moblica Picasa photo browser enables you to view multiple public and private Picasa Web Albums and search for photos from your Internet enabled mobile device.
- Yamee v1.1 – Free Yahoo Messenger Client
What’s New in version 1.1 *60 emotions *message alerts : vibrate, sound, flash backlight
- KD Player v0.9.6
What’s New in version 0.9.6 : 1. Added icons in the menu to the music library – To install the icons when changing the skin tag is designed “icons”, which shows their image. (example: icons.png file in the archive the …
- Rockola Music Player 1.0.7
Rockola Music Player is a music player for Java-enabled phones.this app allows to listen music files easy without to need creating playlist.The interface is easy, simple and specially designed to diminish the consumption of the battery of the mobile.
- – View your private albums. Chose Login option to sign in your Google account and view your private albums
- – Search photos by keywords. Chose Photo Search from the main menu to run keyword search on Picasa and view photos.
- – Public Albums. Chose Public Albums from the main menu to view Picasa public albums.
After installing and running the application, the Moblica logo should appear with a “connecting” status, which should change after a short while to “Logging in”.
If that does not happen, please check your APN settings to ensure you have and APN which allows you to access the Internet from your device configured. In some phones, additional settings may be required in regards to Java applications. If you are experiencing problems, please contact us at email@example.com
Moblica Picasa Photo Browser v1.0.7