SalatTime computes and displays the Salat (prayer) times for muslims. It also generates months and years Salat time-tables.
- MTextReader v2.2
MTextReader is a text file (.txt) reader for Java-enabled cellphones, it has the following Features
Safesecret Java Application By Yohanes Nugroho Safesecret is a free password manager for J2ME/MIDP devices (cellphones). This program will help you store all of your passwords on your J2ME/MIDP capables phone using one master password.
- CepMuvakkitT v2.0
CepMuvakkitT is an application intended to calculate salat, pray (athan) times for muslims all over the world. 1.Designed for phones which have limited resources for applications. If you have limitation less than 128 kb, you should try this one.
- Compute and display prayer times for a chosen town
- Configure and choose the town within these countries: Algeria, Belgium, France, Luxembourg (not verified), Morocco, Tunisia (not verified), Switzerland (not verified) and User Defined (Menu Config or User Def).
- Display the direction of Mekka el moukarama (Menu Quibla)
- Configure the events/alarms at the prayer times by adding events to the phone diary (Menu Events)
- Compute prayer times for a past or future date (Menu Explore)
Download Salat Time for mobile phones
Salat Time 1.52