vNes is a NES emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Nintendo 8-bits games on your mobile. You can put games from thousands of roms in your pocket, play them anytime and anywhere, with the memories and joys of old time.
Features of vNes J2ME
- Thousands of roms supported and downloadable.
- Different screen modes and scales. You can even rotate the screen to fit some mobiles (eg MotoE680). One key/touch to switch fullscreen.
- Hue, Tint, Black&White adjustable.
- Customizable controls. Provide automatic key AA/BB , and TRIGGER KEY that can let shoot key down without press shoot key all the time.
- Low memory usage. It only needs enough memory for rom and display data. If the rom has 40K and display area is 128×128, it needs about 100K memory.
- Very small application jar size. You only need save memory for roms.
- Adjustable game speed.
- Each rom with 10 save/load slots.
- Provide save/load key. You can use one touch to save/load states.
Nokia: 6260(48), 7610(35), 6600(30)…
Motorola: E680(84), A768(56), A768i…
Sony-Ericsson: K700(35), K700c, K700i, K500(70), K500i, K500c….
vNES J2ME 1.2