GpsMid is a Java J2ME mobile application with use OpenStreetMap Data. it’s free, fully offline, vector based map application for your cellphone. It displays your current position on a zoomable map and can be used to search for and navigate to roads or points of interest of your liking. There is also Navigation support for car driver, biker and pedestrians.
- Wizi 0.77
Wizi is a free mobile application that allows you to share your location instantly by SMS and E-Mail. Use Wizi to tell a friend where you are now or where you are going to meet.
- GyPSii – Geotag Videos and Photos
With GyPSii mobile you can: Create photos and videos tagged to a location with your mobile phone. Connect by locating friends, finding ones commenting on people, places and update. Explore what’s happening and where, the places people recommend, points of …
- Map My Tracks 1.4.6
Map My Tracks is the easy way to accurately track, or share in real-time, your sporting activity over land, sea or air using your mobile cell phone and GPS.
- Vector rendering of the roads, areas and points of interest
- Displaying the map either north on top or in the direction of driving
- Centering the map to a position received from your GPS:
- NMEA GPS-unit with bluetooth connection.
- Devices with built-in JSR179 compatible location provider
- Based on Cell-ID (using opencellid.org)
- Zooming in and out to arbitrary levels of detail.
- Displaying the name of the street you are on and the maximum speed you may travel.
- Searching for a name (street, city or POI) and jumping to it on the map
- Searching for close by points of interest
- Calculating a route to a target street and navigate to it with voice guidance and textual instructions
- Adding and deleting of waypoints to the map
- Recording and displaying of track logs
- Importing and exporting track logs and waypoints to and from GPX
- Taking geotagged photos with your mobile
- Fully customizing which OSM features are used in GpsMid and how you want your map to look
- Live editing of OpenStreetMap way tags