TrekBuddy is a freeware GPS navigation and tracking application for Java J2ME mobile devices.
- Map My Tracks 1.4.6
Map My Tracks is the easy way to accurately track, or share in real-time, your sporting activity over land, sea or air using your mobile cell phone and GPS.
- SportyPal 1.0.5
SportyPal is a workout tracker application for mobile phones. You activate it when you start your exercise (running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar activity). It will log your performance and present summarized information or detailed graphics and map view. The …
- Easy Locator 1.00 – Location Tracking for Blackberry
Easy Locator allows you to remotely track the location of the phone on which it is installed. A text message from any other phone will trigger an SMS response containing the location of the tracked device (link to a map …
- GPS tracking and simple touristic navigation
- arrange maps as atlas for increasing and decreasing resolution
- tracklogging in NMEA or GPX format
- simple navigation (to a single waypoint or along a route)
- compas screen (HPS)
- cockpit screen (CMS)
- location sharing via SMS with other trekbuddies
bitmap maps (without zoom, you can store bitmap maps with different resolution instead)
The minimum requirements are
- CLDC 1.1, MIDP 2.0
- have internal GPS and support Location API (JSR-179), or
- have bluetooth and support Bluetooth API (JSR-82), or
- have serial/USB/IrDa port and support CommConnection
In order to use custom maps, it is very important that the phone supports FileConnection API (JSR-75/FileConnection). Although a map can be embedded in the application jar, there often is a size limit imposed by many devices.