In this post, we will look at to what extent a Honor 6 Play user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory and hard reset of Honor 6 Play.
The Honor 6 Play flaunts a 5 Inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a pixel density of 294 PPI, having a stunning aspect ratio of 16:9. The phone shines rear cameras of 8MP that clicks amazing pictures and shoots 4K videos. The phone also has front lenses of 8MP that will impress users while video calling and capturing selfies.
The internal storage offered by the phone is 16GB and a lot more can be stored in external memory which is expandable up to 2TB. The Honor 6 Play runs on Quad-Core (MediaTek) processors, which are seated upon the MT6737T chipset. To handle the graphics of the device, there is an ARM Mali-T720MP2 GPU and the 2GB RAM is provided to handle the multitasking of it.
Honor 6 Play interface is very intuitive, handling such things as text messages and voicemail very effectively. It also has the capacity to work easily with complex applications. This makes it a very attractive option for many businesses. However, there are times when you feel the need to reset your Honor 6 Play. It may behave erratically or, you may just want to sell it. Resetting your Honor 6 Play basically erases all of your personal information from the smartphone.
Factory reset Honor 6 Play from Settings
- On Honor 6 Play phone, go to “Settings“.
- Find “Advanced settings” and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose “Backup & reset“.
- Then choose “Factory data reset“.
- Scroll down and you will find “Reset phone” option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the “Reset phone” option which will start the process.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor 6 Play
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 6 Play from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 6 Play.
Hard reset Honor 6 Play
- Ensure that the Honor 6 Play is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Huawei logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to “Recovery mode“.
- Choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
- The screen will display “Confirm wipe off all user data?“. Select “Wipe Data” again.
- Select the “Reboot system” option from the Huawei eRecovery menu.
The Honor 6 Play is a mid-range device equipped with a great design and an impressive performance. It consists of two outstanding cameras which can click crystal-clear images. The processor is decent and the capacity of RAM is considerably less. It is a slim, compact and lightweight device that can easily fit anywhere.
Does your Honor 6 Play have a problem you’ve never seen mentioned? Share it in the comments below and I’m sure an answer can be found. There isn’t a problem the phone has that can’t be solved one way or another.