For those who are using WhatsApp and have foreign friends who don’t speak Indonesian, you don’t have to worry about translating the language when you chat with them, because now we can easily translate WhatsApp chats using the Google Keyboard. No need to bother opening the dictionary first to find out the meaning of the chat words he sent because this way the words you write will be automatically translated. You can choose the original language as well as the target language. Not only Indonesian and English, but many other languages that you can translate very easily and quickly. Although this feature is not from WhatsApp itself but maybe a lot of people will be helped in this way.
How to Translate a Foreign Language in Whatsapp Chat
For those of you who intend to follow how to automatically translate foreign languages in Whatsapp chats then you can see the information below.
1. The first step, please download and install the GBoard / Google Keyboard app from the Play Store (most Android phones are equipped with gboard and installed as a system app).
2. If it is already installed, please go to Whatsapp.
3. Before sending a chat, please tap on the Google translate icon.
4. On the left, please select the initial language and on the right the target language.
5. After that, write your chat as usual, then at the top will appear a translation of the language that you can send directly to your interlocutor on Whatsapp.
So, that’s how to translate a foreign language in a Whatsapp chat, good luck and hopefully it will be useful.
Also listen how to send automatically latest Whatsapp chat replies in the next article from JavaPhones. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.