On Android, there are lots of video and photo editing apps that are up to date, one of the most popular video and photo editing apps is the Inshot app. In the inshot app we can edit videos or photos, some of the editing features in the inshot app are filters, stickers, crop photos and videos, frames and text. In the text section we can also add text and emoji. Of the many emojis available, the iPhone emoji are the best. Well in this article I will share how to change Android emoji to iPhone emoji in the inshot app easily even though we edit photos and videos on Android so you can save photos and videos with the iPhone emoji display on Android. For more, see below
How To Change Android Emoji To Iphone Emoji In Inshot App
For those of you who are curious about how to change Android emoji to iPhone emoji in inshot app then you can see the information as follows.
1. Please download the iOS font file here
2. If you have, open the Inshot app
3. Create a new project as usual, it can be photos and videos
4. Tap the text menu
5. Enter the emoji you want to use
6. Then tap the pencil icon at the top right of the text box
7. Tap the Aa icon
8. Tap the down arrow icon and the box to enter the iOS font
9. Look for the iOS font file that was downloaded earlier
10. Done, your Android emoji will automatically change to iPhone emoji
11. You can save photos and videos as usual
So that’s how to change Android emoji to iPhone emoji in the Inshot app even though our smartphone uses an Android smartphone. That is all and thank you
Also check out the previous article about how to change Xiaomi emoji so emoji ios 13 without more complete apps and various other interesting articles. If you found this guide useful, let us know in the comments.