How To Change Font Style On Huawei Nova 2s EMUI 8.1 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Huawei Nova 2s Smartphone.
The Huawei Nova 2s is powered by a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 960 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.4 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 6GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-G71 MP8 GPU.
The Huawei Nova 2s flaunts a 6-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 402 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The smartphone will run EMUI 8.1 skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
EMUI is Huawei’s proprietary front touch user interface. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the EMUI.
EMUI 8.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 8.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 2s via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 2s from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 2s.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 2s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 2s from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 2s, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Nova 2s display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Huawei Nova 2s. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Nova 2s? Let us know in the comments below!