The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Y9 (2018) EMUI 8.1 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Huawei Y9 (2018) or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Huawei Y9 (2018) is powered by a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.36 GHz. There is an ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU with an 3GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei Y9 (2018) features a 5.93-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels) and retains pixel density of 407 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The smartphone will run EMUI 8.1 skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.0 Oreo.
EMUI is the name of Huawei’s custom spin of Android. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the EMUI.
EMUI 8.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 8.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y9 (2018) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y9 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y9 (2018).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y9 (2018) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y9 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y9 (2018), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y9 (2018) display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Y9 (2018) UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.