Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei Y9 (2019) EMUI 8.2 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Huawei Y9 (2019) Smartphone.
The Huawei Y9 (2019) gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU.
The Huawei Y9 (2019) flaunts a 6.5-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ LCD IPS display with 396 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The EMUI 8.2 based Android 8.0 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
The EMUI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Huawei. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
If you have Huawei Y9 (2019) with EMUI 8.2 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y9 (2019) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y9 (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y9 (2019).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y9 (2019) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y9 (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y9 (2019), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Y9 (2019) display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Huawei Y9 (2019)? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.