Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo A59 ColorOS 3.0 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Oppo A59 phone.
The Oppo A59 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. It is seated upon the MediaTek Mediatek6750 chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, and a 3GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo A59 flaunts a 5.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD LCD IPS display with 267 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The Oppo A59 continues with ColorOS 3.0 which runs on top of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
The ColorOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Oppo. Oppo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Oppo A59 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font on Oppo A59 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A59 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A59, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A59 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A59 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A59.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A59.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo A59. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo A59, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.