The Way to Change Font Style On Oppo A5s/Ax5s ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.1 Oreo. Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Oppo A5s? ColorOS 5.2 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Oppo A5s features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 2GB of RAM and a 2.3 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 chipset. Apart from these, an PowerVR GE8320 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Oppo A5s flaunts a 6.2-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display with 271 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
Oppo A5s runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely ColorOS 5.2. The Oppo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
ColorOS is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Oppo smartphone users experience. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
Many Oppo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Oppo A5s device run on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font on Oppo A5s with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A5s from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A5s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A5s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A5s with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A5s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A5s.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!