How To Change Font Style On Oppo A79 ColorOS 3.2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Oppo A79 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Oppo A79 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.5 GHz. It is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, and a 4GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo A79 flaunts a 6.01-inch AMOLED display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 402 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 3.2 skin based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
ColorOS is Oppo’s proprietary front touch user interface. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
ColorOS 3.2 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 3.2 without root.
How to Change Font on Oppo A79 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A79 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A79, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A79 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A79 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A79.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A79.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.