Customize Oppo A83 ColorOS 3.2 Font Style – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Oppo A83 Smartphone.
Oppo A83 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4x 2.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex A53) MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) processor with ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 3GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Oppo A83 features a 5.7-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1440 pixels) and retains pixel density of 282 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
Oppo A83 runs on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based operating system, namely ColorOS 3.2. The Oppo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
ColorOS is the name of Oppo’s custom spin of Android. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
Many Oppo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Oppo A83 device run on ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font on Oppo A83 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A83 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A83, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A83 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A83 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A83.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A83.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.