Customizing Font On Style Oppo F11 Pro ColorOS 6 Android 9 Pie – If your looking for how to change text message background on Oppo F11 Pro your in the right place.
The Oppo F11 Pro gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.1 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P70 chipset. There is an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU with an 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Oppo F11 Pro flaunts a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 396 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
As for software, the device boots Android 9 Pie with a skin of the company’s proprietary ColorOS 6 on top. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
ColorOS is the name of Oppo’s custom spin of Android. Oppo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and more.
If you have Oppo F11 Pro with ColorOS 6 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font on Oppo F11 Pro with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo F11 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F11 Pro, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F11 Pro to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F11 Pro with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F11 Pro.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F11 Pro.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo F11 Pro. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.