Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo F5 ColorOS 3.2 Android 7.1.1 Nougat – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Oppo F5 phone.
The Oppo F5 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.5 GHz, which is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Oppo F5 features a 6-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels) and retains pixel density of 402 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The ColorOS 3.2 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS comes preloaded on the device. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
The ColorOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Oppo. Oppo’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Oppo F5 devices running ColorOS 3.2 but you have the option of downloading more from the Oppo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font on Oppo F5 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo F5 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F5, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F5 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F5 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F5.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F5.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!