Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo K3 ColorOS 6 Android 9.0 Pie – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Oppo K3 smartphone.
The Oppo K3 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold + 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an Adreno 616 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Oppo K3 flaunts a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 396 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The ColorOS 6 based Android 9.0 Pie OS comes preloaded on the device. The Oppo user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
ColorOS is a customized version of Android used by Oppo on its smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Oppo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as ColorOS Theme Store and more.
Many Oppo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Oppo K3 device run on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9.0 Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font on Oppo K3 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo K3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo K3, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo K3 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo K3 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo K3.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo K3.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo K3. Do you leave them stock or go all out? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!