The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo R11s ColorOS 3.2 Android 7.1.2 Nougat – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Oppo R11s phone.
The Oppo R11s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 512 GPU.
The Oppo R11s comes with a 6.01-inch FHD+ AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels and a density of 402 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 18:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The Oppo R11s runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat, which is based on ColorOS 3.2. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
ColorOS is a customized version of Android used by Oppo on its smartphones. Oppo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Oppo R11s comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11s / R11 / R11 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo R11s from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R11s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R11s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R11s / R11 / R11 Plus with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R11s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R11s.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo R11s? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!